Before we head into March, make sure to keep yourself updated with the latest blogs and announcements in Sophos Community from February:
- Intercept X Endpoint – Web Performance Optimization
- MS Hyper-V virtual appliance Early Access
- Sophos Central Endpoint Protection for macOS Version 10.4.7
Meanwhile, the Sophos Community staff members have been working hard to share their knowledge and expertise through these newly published Recommended Reads. Check them out if you haven’t already:
- Powershell Script Library to migrate from Sophos UTM to Sophos Firewall
- [QueryCorner][February 2023] Data Lake - Device: Pending Windows/Mac Updates
- Sophos Firewall: How to configure Multi-factor authentication and understanding the OTP timestep settings
- PowerShell script to migrate Sophos endpoint protection from current Sophos Central to new Sophos Central
- Sophos Mobile: Get iOS logs using Apple Configurator 2 or Xcode
- [QueryCorner][February 2023] Data Lake - Sophos Firewall: Port Scanning Detections
- Migrate from non-Sophos endpoint protection to Sophos Central endpoint protection
- HowTo: LetsEncrypt with Sophos Firewall and Sophos Factory
- Sophos Firewall: MSS Clamping and IPsec Acceleration
- Sophos File Scanner Performance: What's being Scanned/What to Exclude
It’s also been a busy month for Sophos Email with new features and enhancements. Catch up on the latest releases here:
- Sophos Email: Secure Message Policy
- Sophos Email: Aggressive mode for Anti-Spam
- Sophos Email: Secure Message Policy & Policy Enhancements
- Sophos Email: Data Control – Inspect & Modify Header
- Sophos Email: Quarantine enhancements and other improvements
And now we’re off to the fun part! Check out our latest Sophos Staff Spotlight featuring Gladys Reyes, one of the Global Community Engineers.
Lastly, we’re happy to share that we just concluded our first-ever AMA series of the year on Reddit. Check out this thread to learn more.
This monthly recap is part of the Sophos Community blog series. Save this blog and share it with a friend.