This article shows you how to add details to your Sophos Community profile. It also gives a few tips on how to create a great profile for the community to get to know more about you.
Filling out your profile, including a picture of yourself and your name, will go a long way to helping you make quality connections with others in the community.
1. In the Sophos Community homepage, click the user icon on the top-right of the page and then select Profile.
2. Navigate to your profile page
3. Customize your Username and click Submit
4. click Edit Profile and add any details that you would like to share with the Community.Note: All fields are optional.You can add the following details to your profile:
5. To change your Avatar, click the Change text which is now shown overlaid on the default avatar (to the left of your username).
6. To change your cover photo, click on the Set Cover Photo button on the top right of your profileNote: Maximum image size is 4000x4000
7. When you have finished editing your profile, click Save Profile.
Note: It is important to do this before you start posting/replying on our community forums. If you include a signature in the body of the text of your post or reply and choose to configure this after the fact, this will result in two signatures being present in every previous post you've made.
1. Open the Settings for your community account.
2. In the signature section begin by entering your name and role in the Sophos Community.
3. To add hyperlinks to our documentation and useful pages, either use the key-combination
4. To add an animated GIF or Image use the “Insert” button and select “Image/Video/File”