This article shows you how to add details to your Sophos Community profile. It also gives a few tips on how to create a great profile for the community to get to know more about you.
Filling out your profile, including a picture of yourself and your name, will go a long way to helping you make quality connections with others in the community.
1. In the Sophos Community homepage, click the user icon on the top-right of the page and then select Profile.
2. Navigate to your profile page
3. Customize your Username and click Submit
4. click Edit Profile and add any details that you would like to share with the Community.Note: All fields are optional.You can add the following details to your profile:
5. To change your Avatar, click the Change text which is now shown overlaid on the default avatar (to the left of your username).
6. To change your cover photo, click on the Set Cover Photo button on the top right of your profileNote: Maximum image size is 4000x4000
7. When you have finished editing your profile, click Save Profile.