It’s the most wonderful time of the year! As we gear up toward the end of the year, have a look at what you may have missed for the month of November.
To start things off, we’re excited to announce that Sophos MDR is now generally available! Here are some helpful resources that are available to you:
Meanwhile, we have released several new Techvids from the Sophos Support team. Check them out and share them with fellow partners and customers:
- Sophos Endpoint Self Help Tool for Windows
- Sophos Firewall v19.5: High Availability Enhancements
- Sophos MDR: Configure Sophos NDR Sensor on ESXi
- Sophos Central: Create Scanning Exclusions
- Sophos Firewall: Install STAS
We also have many newly published Recommended Read articles from other Sophos Staff members. Make sure to check them out for helpful tips and advice on the Sophos Firewall and Sophos Email:
- Sophos Firewall: How to Block WhatsApp Video Call
- Sophos Firewall: Resolving Secure Error While Browsing Secure Sites
- Sophos Firewall: Install a Free and Valid SSL Certificate
- Sophos Email: "550 5.7.1 Command Rejected" error on outbound emails [Gateway mode]
- Sophos Firewall: Configure IPsec connection between Sophos Firewall and Cisco ASA
- Sophos Email: The proper host to do SPF sender checks
You can also check out these new blog posts for more news and updates:
- Sophos Firewall v19.5 is Now Available
- 5 New Campaign Templates in Nov'22
- Threat Hunting Academy Season 4
- UTM Up2date 9.713 released
- XDR Sensor deployment mode now available to Endpoint and Server XDR customers
- Sophos Central Endpoint Protection with macOS Ventura 13.1 (beta)
- Message History - Advanced Search and Enhancements
- Central Switch November Update is Now Available (2022.48)
We also featured Ismail Jaweed, one of our Sophos Staff Community Contributors, in our monthly Staff Spotlight series. Get to know more about Ismail Jaweed and what he does here.
And lastly, we're excited to share that the Sophos Community was awarded the Customer Engagement Champion Awards - Gold Category at the Verint Innovate Awards 2022. Thank you to all our community members who have contributed to and supported the community. Read more about it here.
This monthly recap is part of the Sophos Community blog series. Save this blog and share it with a friend.