Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos UTM 9 with AWS VPC/VPN - No VPC connection found for local system

Hi,

I am having problems setting up AWS site-to-site VPN on Sophos UTM (Firmware version: 9.717-3 & Pattern version: 232735)

Here are the steps I took:

• created AWS customer gateway with Sophos UTM public IP
  • created AWS VGW and attached to the public VPC
  • created AWS VPN connection on AWS attached to a transit gateway
  • Downloaded AWS VPN configuration file for Sophos, UTM, V9, IKEv1
  • Changed the VPN config file and added a VGW ID : <vpn_gateway_id>vgw-000000000</vpn_gateway_id>
  • On Sophos UTM, I navigated to Site-to-site VPN > Amazon VPC > Setup > Import Via Amazon VPC Configuration
  • Uploaded the config file and clicked Apply

After this I get the error "No VPC connection found for local system"

Has anyone faced this issue before? Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello  ,

Thanks for reaching out to Sophos Community. 

I checked under your registered email that you have opened a support ticket for this issue and it is being investigated further. Per the last update on your case, Engr is requesting you to enable device access for the mentioned duration period on the case. We will also left notes on your case referring this Community post.

Many thanks for your time and patience and thank you for choosing Sophos. 

Regards,

Raphael Alganes
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Sophos Support Videos Product Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.

• Hello  ,

Thanks for reaching out to Sophos Community. 

I checked under your registered email that you have opened a support ticket for this issue and it is being investigated further. Per the last update on your case, Engr is requesting you to enable device access for the mentioned duration period on the case. We will also left notes on your case referring this Community post.

Many thanks for your time and patience and thank you for choosing Sophos. 

Regards,

Raphael Alganes
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Sophos Support Videos Product Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.

Children