I am having problems setting up AWS site-to-site VPN on Sophos UTM (Firmware version: 9.717-3 & Pattern version: 232735)
Here are the steps I took:
- created AWS customer gateway with Sophos UTM public IP
- created AWS VGW and attached to the public VPC
- created AWS VPN connection on AWS attached to a transit gateway
- Downloaded AWS VPN configuration file for Sophos, UTM, V9, IKEv1
- Changed the VPN config file and added a VGW ID : <vpn_gateway_id>vgw-000000000</vpn_gateway_id>
- On Sophos UTM, I navigated to Site-to-site VPN > Amazon VPC > Setup > Import Via Amazon VPC Configuration
- Uploaded the config file and clicked Apply
After this I get the error "No VPC connection found for local system"
Has anyone faced this issue before? Where am I going wrong?
Thanks in advance