This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Communication flow in the web interface

Hi,
with the new support portal i would like to handle the communication with the support again via the portal. i appreciate to have the information about the ticket directly in view.

in the "Related" tab I found the emails about the history.

in the "show all updates" block only status changes are recorded. here the emails are missing.

What is much more tragic, how can I leave an answer in the support portal? The only thing I can find is the comment box at the side of the page, which I can then like

best regards

Max

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I like the “new” Portal (I couldn’t seem to get SophServ to work properly or show the right products) and the more interactive comment feature.

I was able to chat back and forth in real time on a case!

There’s certainly improvements to be made, but as a starting point, this looks so much better to me!

• I like the “new” Portal (I couldn’t seem to get SophServ to work properly or show the right products) and the more interactive comment feature.

I was able to chat back and forth in real time on a case!

There’s certainly improvements to be made, but as a starting point, this looks so much better to me!

Children
No Data