This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Communication flow in the web interface

Hi,
with the new support portal i would like to handle the communication with the support again via the portal. i appreciate to have the information about the ticket directly in view.

in the "Related" tab I found the emails about the history.

in the "show all updates" block only status changes are recorded. here the emails are missing.

What is much more tragic, how can I leave an answer in the support portal? The only thing I can find is the comment box at the side of the page, which I can then like

best regards

Max

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Agreed, Max - the use of the portal is intuitive only for those that created it.  They need to have it better documented on-screen instead of forcing everyone to spend a half-hour searching and watching videos recorded in a British accent that made 30% of the presentation not understandable.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Agreed, Max - the use of the portal is intuitive only for those that created it.  They need to have it better documented on-screen instead of forcing everyone to spend a half-hour searching and watching videos recorded in a British accent that made 30% of the presentation not understandable.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data