Release Notes: https://docs.sophos.com/releasenotes/output/en-us/nsg/sf_190_rn.html
"Old" V18.5 MR4 Thread: https://community.sophos.com/sophos-xg-firewall/f/discussions/134965/sophos-firewall-v18-5-mr4-feedback-and-experiences
V19.0 GA Thread: https://community.sophos.com/sophos-xg-firewall/f/discussions/134009/sophos-firewall-v19-0-ga-feedback-and-experiences
Fall into the same "trap".
After the recent change of SSLVPN in V19.0, you need to specify the subnet range correctly.
No improvements in IPv6 address management, very disappointing.
XG115W - v19.0.1 mr-1 - Home
1225v5 6gb ram, SSID, 4 NICs 20w - v19 EAP - on holiday.
If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.
iMaps scanning does not appear to work, the messages do not have any reference to SASI.
Though the XG appears to be faster, though I think I made the same comment after the GA release, so I expect it is a function of the restart cleaning all caches and tmp locations. A week of use will show whether the throughput improvement is long term.
I am not sure, if IMAP will alter the Header or not. Do you see any entries in the affected Logs?
In previous faulty versions I used to see SASI lines in the e-mail messages.
There does not appear to be any mail being blocked by the XG, most the spam is being picked up by the firewall add header rule settings and MAC mail moving the item to the junk folder.
Investigating logviewer -> tab I can see messages I have forwarded but the original does not show. This issue occurred in a previous version v19.
Today's report shows a spam message, the one I have not been able to find in the log viewer -> email tab, the message was e sent after I upgraded to v19.0.1. Since then the message has been replied to a couple of times the responses show up in the email log and marked as clean.
Further to the mail issue, the block security on unknown protocols has started to work and further I am seeing in the reports I am seeing entries for previously fixed IPS category issues.