This blog post will list the main changes in our product documentation and knowledge base.
- Added video explaining how to configure IPsec remote access VPN with Sophos Connect client
- Updated SATC replacement in Intercept X information
- NAT rules in IPsec tunnel to connect local hosts to remote network
- Inconsistency of manual pages for Multicast routing
- Air gap approval
- UDP time-out command
- Updated the IP range/s displayed in the image to match them with the details set in the configuration
- Added information on how to delete the myfirewall.co entry
- Added information about the interface criteria for restoring a backup to another appliance
- KB-000043946 Advisory: Sophos Central Endpoint - DLP causes Outlook or browsers to hang when accessing a remote pipe location or opening File Explorer
- KB-000043979 RESOLVED Advisory: Sophos Central Email Outbound delay up to 30 mins or more
- KB-000044018 RESOLVED Advisory: Customers experiencing ADsync utility / Azure AD sync failure alerts in Sophos Central
- KB-000043980 RESOLVED Advisory: New installations fail with HTTP Error 403 from https://sus.sophosupd.com/ in Sophos Intercept X for Windows
- KB-000043830 RESOLVED Advisory: Sophos Central - The Service Principal Read-Only role is receiving a 403 error on some read queries
- KB-000043956 RESOLVED Advisory: Sophos Central Wireless - Navigation to other pages is not working due to issues with the pop-up window of unsaved changes
- KB-000043947 RESOLVED Advisory: Sophos Central Dashboard - Third-party Integrations page displays "1 issues" when the connection is successful
- KB-000043960 RESOLVED Advisory Sophos Central Email cannot release outbound quarantine email
- Added current Hotfix Release Date: 29 Apr, 2022 information
- Removed “Deduplication of Macs is currently being developed” information.
- Updated with changes due to coming Central 2022.1 release | Updated with SDDS3 folder structure
- Updated to remove references to "Thin Installer" and to replace them with "Central Installer"
- Added endpoint.jwt removal to the article and the GoldImagePrep script. Updated URL link to point to new gold image file upload. Updated gold image script version to 1.3
- Cumulative hotfix release
- Fixed the broken open radar URL link
- Windows and Mac documentation links updated
- Information regarding turning off ciphers for Sophos Mobile Standalone EAS Proxy added.
- KB-000043921 Sophos Intercept X: Installation continuously fails with error message "Failed to create directory (error 3)"
- Syntax of the command examples under Scanning individual hard drives section updated/corrected.