We’re hoping that your second quarter of the year was off to a great start. As we enter a brand-new month, here’s a rundown on the latest blogs and announcements on the Sophos Community:
- New Sophos Support Phone Numbers
- 13 New Phishing Templates and 2 New Training Courses
- UTM to SFOS Migration Utility
- Sophos ZTNA – v2.0.1 is now available
- Sophos Endpoint: Central Windows Endpoint/Server Azure Code Signing changes
- Sophos Wireless Update MR v2.3.4-4 release
- Sophos Switch: Sophos Switch Firmware 01.3.1268 MR3 Maintenance Release
- Sophos Mobile: Sophos User Activity Verification (SUAV)
Check out these new updates from Sophos NDR:
- New QakBot C2 Servers Detected with Sophos NDR
- Announcement: NDR Roadmap - 2023
- Sophos NDR: Now available: Microsoft Hyper-V deployment option
- Sophos NDR: White Paper: NDR Explained
Meanwhile, the Sophos Community staff members have been working hard to share their knowledge and expertise through these newly published Recommended Reads. Check them out if you haven’t already:
- Sophos Endpoint: Deploying Sophos Central Endpoint/Server in Citrix App Layering environment
- Sophos Firewall: Connect Cloudflare Magic WAN and Sophos Firewall
- Sophos Central: Schedule reports for Tamper Protection Recovery
Don’t forget to check out the newly released Techvids video:
And now we’re off to the fun part! Get to know Tejas Kashyap, one of the awesome Community members, in this month’s Staff Spotlight feature.
And lastly, congratulations to our Top Sophos Community Contributors for Q1 CY23. We are grateful for all your contributions!
This monthly recap is part of the Sophos Community blog series. Save this blog and share it with a friend.