This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to login to support portal

Hi, even I registered to support portal even if my account has been approved, every time I try to login I get redirected to the registration page.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Thank you for reaching us. When you register to our support portal, an auto-generated mail will be sent to the email address you used to register, stated below.

"Thank you for your Sophos Support Portal registration request. Your request has been received and is currently being processed. You will receive an email notification once the request has been completed. If you need immediate assistance, you can contact Sophos Support via the phone numbers found on the Support Portal https://support.sophos.com"

Can you confirm if you have already received the email notification confirming your completed request? If you don’t, you won't be able to log in yet to our portal. For urgent assistance, you may contact our support team via chat or call to assist you further while waiting to complete your registration. 

Glenn ArchieSeñas (GlennSen)
    Global Community Support Engineer

The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids