This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Tickets falling into a black hole?

I've had three tickets opened with the new support portal. One migrated, two I opened. I have not heard a single thing from anyone at Sophos. One, the status changed to assigned. Great! Still waiting for any kind of reply or direction. The second, closed with no response. Before the new portal, I thought they finally got their ducks in a row. Tickets were responded to in a timely manner. Follow up and results where provided. Now they are back to service request spiral of death. 

Please fix this quickly.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • The black hole persists! I haven't received any updates or see any updates in support.sophos.com for case # 03087738. I attempted to call Sophos but was on hold for 20 minutes and gave up.

Is everything OK over there? 

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to Dane Westdyk

Hi Dane,

Apologies for the delay on responses to your case, I have notified our management team about your complaint.

In regards to emails coming from support@sophos.com being quarantined; we are working on a solution from our platform-side and our product support experts had a look at this as well, their advise was to set the DMARC action to - > *Conform to sender policy* (under Senders Checks).

Appreciate your patience.

Secil 

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to Dane Westdyk

Hi Dane,

Apologies for the delay on responses to your case, I have notified our management team about your complaint.

In regards to emails coming from support@sophos.com being quarantined; we are working on a solution from our platform-side and our product support experts had a look at this as well, their advise was to set the DMARC action to - > *Conform to sender policy* (under Senders Checks).

Appreciate your patience.

Secil 

Children