This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Zip file uploads into support case through web interface

When uploading a zip file containing logs through the support case web interface, it appears to succeed but then the Sophos technician cannot locate it and it's necessary to upload through ftp.  The attachments file list in the case lists only some "~WRD000.jpg" files of 823 bytes that may or may not be related.  client is Firefox 93 on win10.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi again onward,

I found that the zip file you uploaded was available on the case but seems to have been missed by our engineer in the internal view of the case. I will raise this with the management team for training and I apologise for the inconvenience of having to upload the same file again via a different method. 

I would like to also let you know that you can attach files to email responses up to the 35MB size limit. You can also paste images in posts on the Support Portal to share screenshots with us, if you choose. 

We are looking to streamline file sharing experience which I'm sure will reduce these issues. 

Regards, Secil 

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi again onward,

I found that the zip file you uploaded was available on the case but seems to have been missed by our engineer in the internal view of the case. I will raise this with the management team for training and I apologise for the inconvenience of having to upload the same file again via a different method. 

I would like to also let you know that you can attach files to email responses up to the 35MB size limit. You can also paste images in posts on the Support Portal to share screenshots with us, if you choose. 

We are looking to streamline file sharing experience which I'm sure will reduce these issues. 

Regards, Secil 

Children
No Data