We are excited to announce our latest integration into Connectwise Automate.  Allowing for robust features such as;

• View and management of Sophos Central Endpoints and Alerts directly from within the Automate application.
  • Aggregated Dashboard view of issues across all managed customers.
  • New deployment model designed from the ground up with automation in mind. 

You can view the Features & Setup Instruction Here.

Parents
  • Since I tried to ask the question in the webinar this morning and it was claimed that there were "no questions from the audience," I'll ask here: Is there a way to set per-machine auto-deployment overrides? We are NOT going to create a bunch of pseudo-Locations just to prevent auto-deployment to endpoints we need to keep AV off of, so if there's no mechanism for that then we're not going to be able to use this.

Comment
  • Since I tried to ask the question in the webinar this morning and it was claimed that there were "no questions from the audience," I'll ask here: Is there a way to set per-machine auto-deployment overrides? We are NOT going to create a bunch of pseudo-Locations just to prevent auto-deployment to endpoints we need to keep AV off of, so if there's no mechanism for that then we're not going to be able to use this.

Children