Live Discover: Access is denied

Hi,

I generated a new token, it works correctly when I test different requests but I receive the error "Access is denied" when I execute this request: api-eu01.central.sophos.com/.../queries

I tested with different X-Tenant-ID (corresponding to the correct region), always the same result:

{
    "error": "forbidden",
    "message": "Access is denied"
}

Do you have any idea please?

Thanks,

Greg

Parents
  • Hi ,

Thanks for posting on the communities. I have a few questions for you to try to understand this issue better, are you authenticating as a partner or as a tenant?

If you are authenticating as a tenant, does the Central account have an EDR license?

If you're a partner, can you confirm the following:

-Is the tenant you're trying to query partner managed?

-Does the tenant in question have an EDR license?

I have tested this and I get a successful response. The only time I get access denied is if the account does not have an EDR license and therefore Live Discover is not available. 

Thanks 

Technical Account Manager  | Sophos Technical Support
    Support Videos | Product Documentation | @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.

• Hi ,

Thanks for posting on the communities. I have a few questions for you to try to understand this issue better, are you authenticating as a partner or as a tenant?

If you are authenticating as a tenant, does the Central account have an EDR license?

If you're a partner, can you confirm the following:

-Is the tenant you're trying to query partner managed?

-Does the tenant in question have an EDR license?

I have tested this and I get a successful response. The only time I get access denied is if the account does not have an EDR license and therefore Live Discover is not available. 

Thanks 

Technical Account Manager  | Sophos Technical Support
    Support Videos | Product Documentation | @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.

Children