For several weeks now, Chrome is not remembering website logins. I have to login each time to websites each time after I restart the browser. Curiously, one site remembers me and one site remembers my 2FA code so I don't have to enter it (but I do have to enter my password). I have ensured that Chrome is not set to clear cookies upon exit. Before this time, LinkedIn and other sites remembered me and I did not have to login each time I restarted the browser.
This problem does not occur outside of the sandbox. Sandboxie 5.33.3. I tried to download 5.33.6, but I got this message after I completed the form: "We’re sorry. Your request requires further validation before we can proceed." I tried download in Chrome and Firefox, but I got the same message. I'm a home user.
- Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome is OFF
- Allow sites to save and read cookie data is ON
- Auto Sign-in (Automatically sign in to websites using stored credentials) is ON
- Save passwords is OFF (I use a password manager extension)
- Extensions: 1Password, Google docs offline (disabled), Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Tried deleting Google profile in Chrome and set it up again, but that did not help
How can I get Chrome to remember my websites in the sandbox?