This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safe Browsing detected browser Internet Explorer has been compromised - repeatedly

Have Sophos endpoint protection with intercept x installed on a laptop. I repeatedly have this error - Safe Browsing detected browser Internet Explorer has been compromised

The user does not use IE or Edge. He uses only Firefox and still this message comes up. Also there is not instance of trustee or any other browser plugins running.

Has anyone had this issue

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • i have spent enough time on this case and stopped using internet explorer. But now and then with a windows update or something to do with IE cause the message to come up.

I will sophos figure out what the issue is. Its been a tough time and happening on pc's in the IT dept that were meant to be the most secure one. Just a let down this time

• Hello dan@ and dylanr,

I am very sorry to hear that your experiences with support have not been satisfactory.
    If you could please send me a DM with your ticket number I will follow-up internally and ensure you receieve a status update as soon as possible.

Barb@Sophos
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.