Completed (Minor Issue)

Information provided

Where is the search function

I cannot search IP host - in the UTM I could search - now I have go through 10 pages of host - this is BAD!

Parents
  • Thank you for the info regarding hosts & services - I'm new to the XG interface and it's much different than the UTM's interface - which I have used for more than 10 years... we migrated to XG and it seems to be missing functionality - such as importing lists of domain names (Url Groups) - in UTM I could do that or copy and paste from list ... that is a problem for us.. even renaming a URL group seems to be limited... I  had sorted but didn't click on the filter before posting...

Comment
  • Thank you for the info regarding hosts & services - I'm new to the XG interface and it's much different than the UTM's interface - which I have used for more than 10 years... we migrated to XG and it seems to be missing functionality - such as importing lists of domain names (Url Groups) - in UTM I could do that or copy and paste from list ... that is a problem for us.. even renaming a URL group seems to be limited... I  had sorted but didn't click on the filter before posting...

Children
No Data