This blog post will list the main changes in our product documentation and knowledge base.
- How to article on Per-Connection Authentication
- Turn on IP Reputation in Sophos Firewall
New article to address the new behavior of the Captive Portal with Custom HTML feature including the additional action required to configure it.
- Updated SNAT one-to-many and many-to-many translation
- 19.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/19.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/RulesAndPolicies/NATRules/#source-nat
- 18.5 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/RulesAndPolicies/NATRules/#source-nat
- 18.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/RulesAndPolicies/NATRules/#source-nat
- Commonly used or dictionary word password check
- UI/API implementation to show and reset SDWAN route data usage accounting
- Log viewer record limit
- 19.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/19.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Logs/LogViewer/#how-to-change-the-view
- 18.5 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Logs/LogViewer/#how-to-change-the-view
- 18.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Logs/LogViewer/#how-to-change-the-view
- Reverted backup restore restrictions for Port name
- Removed Cyberoam and CR references following the product End of Life
- 19.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/19.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Administration/Licensing/
- 18.5 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Administration/Licensing/
- 18.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Administration/Licensing/
- AD SSO system states that the connection failure is due to incorrect credentials when the truth is, the cause is connection security.
- Updated the table to show the list of eligible Sophos SG series appliances for upgrade to Sophos Firewall.
- Ongoing issue when upgrading to v18.5MR2 where the Sophos Firewall may appear to be unresponsive and appears to have factory reset.
- Issue where some files updated by the ESU Windows 7/2008R2 Oct/Nov/Dec 2021 and Jan 2022 updates may not update when Sophos is running has been fixed in Sophos Core Agent 2.20.10 and Sophos Central Server Core Agent 2.20.11 on March 9.
- Issue during the installation of March Security Rollup (KB5011497) on a locked down Windows Server 2022 was resolved on March 8.
- New article about campaign emails being marked as High Confidence Phish.
- Issue where message history was not showing data in the US-East-2 region from March 9 was resolved through the backend on March 10.
- Updated the video to reflect the steps on the KB.
- Updated the term “supported platforms” to “tested platforms”.
- Redesign of the Sophos Intercept X for Mobile helps
- Resolution of the issues with Sophos Central Mobile regions, EU-Central-1 and US-East-2