This blog post will list the main changes in our product documentation and knowledge base.
- Article about why the PCI compliance check fails on SMTP port 25 and how it can be resolved.
- The network diagram was updated to reflect the WAN IP as a dummy IP. Configuration for the browser proxy settings was also updated to use the Sophos Firewall's LAN IP, the NAT rule to use MASQ, and a note to ensure that the WAN and LAN interface must not be in the same network.
- Simplified the steps and referenced the documentation page Custom.
- Pointed to the online documentation Configure LDAP authentication.
- Updated information of the Last Supported SF-OS SW Release column for all devices under Sophos RED except for RED 10.
- Added links pointing to the online documentation pages "Add an exception" and "Add a firewall rule".
- Uploaded the latest list of supported Windows endpoint and server platforms
- New article about campaign emails being marked as High Confidence Phish.
- Indicated in the Resolution section that the issue is related to the autoscaling policies.