This blog post will list the main changes that occurred in our product documentation and knowledge base.
- XG and DUO Authentication
- KB-000042674: Sophos Firewall: Sophos CAA agent is grayed out and displays an "Administrator disconnected you" message
- KB-000042814: Sophos Firewall: Central Management of End-of-Life of version 17.x firewalls
- Authentication > Services > Global settings apply to all live users
- Added information that the method is not applicable to XGS series appliances
- Sophos Protection for Linux: Help added including information on running scans using the Server Protection agent.
- Article describing the behavior of policy bypass mode and how it prevents you from viewing the policy's settings.
- Live Discover: Integration with Sophos Cloud Optix
- MTR guides: updated for change in trial setup and MFA
- Sophos Linux installer: corrected name
- Self-service portal: Added link to email page to recommended read
- Email: corrected quarantine time limit
- Compliance alerts: removed no longer used alert
- Firewall reporting: Added workaround to note about limit to number of firewalls in reports
- Restored broken links to the Malware test page and the reassessment submission page
- Added an important note of turning off enhance tamper protection on the SEC server and the endpoints prior to upgrading the CA. Linked SEC to Central migration KB
- Corrected the inaccessible MSXML 6.0 link
- Removed PSExec as a recommended method of deploying the RMS reinit script since we now block Psexec by default and it has been always been abused during cyber-attacks
- Updated the steps and the links to download the standalone installers
- Updated the Exchange Servers information
- Pointed article to Microsoft documentation
- Removed the non-supported Exchange versions and added a link Exchange PowerShell
- Removed inaccessible links