This blog post will list the main changes that occurred in our product documentation and knowledge base.
Table of Contents
- Added a note and screenshot about the info that PuTTy will show that the serial console is working.
- Modified the title of the article. The SMA was added and the EoL for SWA and SMA was updated to 30 July 2023. The link to "Sophos Firewall Web Protection" was removed for Legacy SATC and "Sophos Central Server Protection" was added.
- Article updated to show the appropriate commands per subsystem specifically for CSC requiring a different command compared to other subsystems.
- This advisory describes the issue with Sophos Central Heartbeat Certificates expiring.
- This article describes a known and expected behavior of iPhones not being blocked in macOS.
- This article describes the behavior of exported Central Dashboard reports wherein double-byte characters may not look correct when viewed in Microsoft Excel.
- Adjusted the title to also cater for Central Admin and Partner Dashboard.
- Added information on turning off MS Defender AV to prevent performance issues. Linked documentation from Microsoft which contains steps on how to proceed.
- New article about the CVE-2020-25223 Exploit Remediation, how to determine and resolve it.
- Pointed to the information that is available in the PDF.
- Added new log files and locations.
- Removed the reference to the already removed Supervised device checkbox. Changed the hyperlinked texts Set up Apple Business Manager integration and Create Apple Business Manager profile to a complete URL.
- New page for the Sophos MTR connector. This integrates events and alerts detected by Sophos Cloud Optix into Sophos MTR, a fully-managed, 24/7 threat hunting, detection, and remediation service.
- Added information about integrating AWS Security Hub for AWS Organization users.
- Added more solutions to help users to fix synchronization issues that may arise between Sophos Cloud Optix and Microsoft Azure environments.
- Changed the EoS date of version 126.96.36.199 and added a new row for version 188.8.131.52.
- A new article describing a workaround on an issue where generating reports for long time periods causes Out of Memory error.
- This article describes the issue where opening specific files on network volumes is slow after installing SafeGuard File encryption.
- This article describes the issue when clicking the "Release" option inside a Quarantine Summary email for an item that has not been released before, the confirmation page that opens says: "Message Already Released".