This blog post will list the main changes that occurred in our product documentation and knowledge base.
- Added a note to also use "User Groups" for troubleshooting purposes. Added a note recommending to use encryption for the Network Policy.
- Updated Sophos Firewall Software versions table for EoL details on Sophos Firewall V 17.5
- Updated the actions available when a malware is detected on Central Mac Endpoints
- Added Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced and Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced for Server under Product and Environment
- How to check the most recent connection date of the standalone EAS proxy.
- How to automatically install the iOS configuration profile when deploying Intercept X for Mobile via a third-party EMM.
- Last active date of EAS proxy instances.
- Device management status, including the Checked out status.
- How to adjust the mail account configuration when moving from Exchange Server to Exchange Online. This replaces KBA 000036464.
- New Restart action for Android Enterprise devices.
- Added that the Wipe action doesn't reset Windows 10 computers with BitLocker, but rather restarts and locks them.
- Added new setting to skip failed app installations in Android task bundles.
- Added, for the third-party EMM enrollment of Intercept X for Mobile, how Sophos Mobile uses the user email and device name configured in the third-party EMM.
- Added, for Android Enterprise work profile devices with Android 12, the permissions that admins can't grant.
- Added the new UI option to disable finding devices in the Self Service Portal.
- Improved description of the Email account configuration (previously called Exchange account) to provide specific information for Exchange Online and Exchange Server.
- Added the Microsoft doc on how to add a MIME type and corrected the steps for Mozilla Firefox.
- Added info from online SWA documentation on how to configure AD access.
- Corrected the steps to find the Certificate Manager.
- Added links to some Microsoft docs on how to create a GPO and how to configure a policy for IE.
- Provides steps if the time on the appliance is not up to date.