This blog post will list the main changes in our product documentation and knowledge base.
Table of Contents
- Content regarding license expiry behavior has been added.
- Content for restoring backup from XGS running SFOS to XG has been added.
- Added a new Excel file that lists the most current supported platforms for on-premise and Central managed endpoints and servers
- Added steps for overriding tamper protection by using the option -OverrideTPoff
- Removed content regarding retired Windows OS XP, Vista, 2003, and 2008
- Changed incorrect dates from 30 June 2024 to 20 July 2023
- New article about the SUM EOL and license extension. It contains also an FAQ about license expiration and how to get the extended license.
- Added a workaround for adding an exploit mitigation exclusion
- Corrected the URL for the SophosZap installer