This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Intercept X failed to uninstall after installation.

Hello All,

A quick question. I've installed Sophos Intercept X in one machine over Sophos Endpoint Security. Now I need to uninstall Sophos Intercept X but having an error as following screenshot. Badly stuck with this issue can anyone help me in this.

While installation it didn't prompt for any  password but now its asking to enter the Sophos Intercept X password. Is there any any default password?

Thanks in well Adv.

Faisal

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Faisal,

the screenshots suggest that this is indeed Intercept X proper, managed with Central Admin. Tamper Protection is enabled by default for Central managed Endpoint so you have to follow the How to disable before uninstalling.

Christian

• Hello QC,

I've seen this link but unfortunately either the support guy who install it, has forgot the password or it was not prompt for the password initially.

Currently we don't know the password for it so what's the solution? Is there any default password ?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards.

Faisal

• Hello QC,

I've seen this link but unfortunately either the support guy who install it, has forgot the password or it was not prompt for the password initially.

Currently we don't know the password for it so what's the solution? Is there any default password ?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards.

Faisal

Children