This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Slow Remote copy of newly compiled files

Hello,

I am finding that Sophos is slowing down the copy of newly compiled files to a remote shared directory. This affects the way I deployed internally developed applications - either by using Visual Studio ClickOnce publish or by simply using xcopy to copy the executables and dlls.  The slow down is something like a 60 times slowdown - so the copy is 10s without Sophos and 10 minutes with Sophos - more frustrating than a major issue.

Has anybody else had similar problems or ideas how to solve this?

Many Thanks,

Adrian

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Just want to say this is still a major problem.  Before we started using Sophos (were on Avast) publishing the main application I use from my machine to the web server where it installs from took 20 - 30 seconds.  Now with Sophos it takes 2 - 3 minutes.  Now that by itself isn't that bad.  The problem is when I publish while VPN'd in it can take 30 - 45 minutes which is completely unacceptable.  Not sure what can be done about this but it fairly annoying as I work from home a couple times a month and I dread having to push application changes when that happens.

Side note- I am VPN'd in using a RED device connected to a Sophos XG firewall so its Sophos everywhere.

• Hi Allan,

Can you please share the endpoint is managed by Sophos central dashboard or via Enterprise console?

SAJ
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.
Reply Children
No Data