This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Request for new functions

Is there a place for us to make request for new functionality or is this already possible?  It would be nice to have the Outlook plugin that detects and offers options for encrypted files being sent to have a checkbox that would offer to send the password that decrypts the attachment in a separate email automatically rather than having the user create that email on their own.  Seems to me this would be the most secure and efficient way to handle this.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

I understand your concern to make the process of encryption smoother for the email attachments. Currently, this feature is available to encrypt the file which you are sending out of the corporate world but you need to share the password with that user in different communication media or through the email.

Please raise a feature request for your feature which you have suggested here on this website, the development team will take it into the consideration once it has a high number of votes.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Hi  

I understand your concern to make the process of encryption smoother for the email attachments. Currently, this feature is available to encrypt the file which you are sending out of the corporate world but you need to share the password with that user in different communication media or through the email.

Please raise a feature request for your feature which you have suggested here on this website, the development team will take it into the consideration once it has a high number of votes.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

Children