This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN Client connects but there's no access to Files/Servers

I setup the SSL VPN for Cyberoam using the instruction I found here, https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/130770. After setting it up, I was able to download the SSL VPN client by going to the WAN IP, install it, logged in, and was given the IP address I assigned in the Tunnel Access section. On the router I can see that I am connected. However, I do not have any access to any of the servers or files on the remote network. I've double checked the settings several times over, attempted to change some settings around such as Split Access to Full, the IP lease range, subnet mask, and firewall settings to ensure VPN to LAN and LAN to VPN are connected.

Does anyone have any insight as to why I am unable to access the remote files even though both the router and the client states I'm connected.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi @Cesar,

Please try to capture the packet from CLI, and used tcpdump command.

Connect SSL VPN from the user system

Login to SSH CLI console of the Cyberoam and execute the command: tcpdump 'host <IP leased to SSL VPN>

Try to ping any server which you want to access from the SSL VPN user system capture the packets.

SSL VPN leases IP range should be different from the range of the user system and LAN interface of the Cyberoam.

Regards,

Keyur
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support
    Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Hi @Cesar,

Please try to capture the packet from CLI, and used tcpdump command.

Connect SSL VPN from the user system

Login to SSH CLI console of the Cyberoam and execute the command: tcpdump 'host <IP leased to SSL VPN>

Try to ping any server which you want to access from the SSL VPN user system capture the packets.

SSL VPN leases IP range should be different from the range of the user system and LAN interface of the Cyberoam.

Regards,

Keyur
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support
    Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

Children
No Data