Our Partner Highlight is our blog series where we get up-close and personal with our Top Partners in the Sophos Community.
Up next is Bharat Jethwa, one of the Top Sophos Community Partners in Q2 2022.
1. Tell us about yourself and your professional background I am an experienced Network Security Engineer. I am skilled in VLAN, Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP), VoIP protocols SIP, Pop, and Routing. I received my diploma in Computer Engineering from Nirma University. 2. What inspired you to get into IT and security?I knew that cybercrime is a rampant issue in this modern world. With that, I wanted to help solve the problem by getting into the cybersecurity field. There’s a fulfillment knowing that you’re helping people protect themselves from cybercrimes. 3. Tell us about your company and your partnership (with Sophos)? Infrassist Technologies is a Master MSP based in India. We work as a white-label partner for MSPs (Managed Service Provider) by assisting them in managing their IT Services. Our mission at Infrassist is to leverage and master technology and human talent for the growth of our clients. With us as their ally, MSPs can scale up their offerings and focus on expanding their clientele. We act as a catalyst and provide next-generation services and processes that help MSPs optimize, automate and scale their business. Being part of the Sophos TAC team was my favorite as I got the chance to go to different technologies and provide training to non-IT and IT people on basic computer and network setups. 4. What do you enjoy most about your job?I like imparting my knowledge to other people knowing that it would also be beneficial for them.
5. Have you taken any Sophos Training Courses? Yes, I took the following certification courses: Sales Consultant, Sophos Firewall Engineer Certified, Sophos Central Endpoint and Server Engineer, and Sophos Firewall Architect Engineer Certified.
6. What brings you to the community?I I went to the Community to look for help. I later found out that I could also extend help to other community members. 7. What's a fun fact about you that you want to share to the community? I am a big introvert.
8. What's the best lesson you've learned (in career or in life?)Never stop learning, because it gives you courage. The more knowledgeable you are, the more comfortable you feel.
9. What are your hobbies outside of work?Cooking or gardening. I also do volunteering, community service or charity work.
10. Do you have a personal motto or mantra?“Every day is a second chance.”
11. Three words to describe you.Compassionate, kind, and sincere
Got questions for Bharat J? Say hi and connect here in the Sophos Community!
Are you a Sophos Partner? Join the community today to connect with other Partners in our exclusive Sophos Partner Community group and receive rewards through our Partner recognition program!