The Sophos Community Partner Recognition program identifies and highlights the top Sophos Partners who contribute their valuable expertise to the Sophos Community.
In addition to annual and quarterly Community awards outlined below, top Sophos Partners will also be featured on the front page of the Sophos Community website - which is viewed by a million unique users every month.
Being a designated Sophos Partner on the Community also provides you with access to the exclusive Sophos Partners Community group to connect and engage with Sophos Teams and other local Sophos Partners.
- Please visit this page for more info regarding the Sophos Global Partner Program and how to become a Sophos Partner
Are you a Sophos Partner on the Community? Please follow the steps below to get the Sophos Partner badge!
- Ensure that you logged into the Sophos Community using a SophosID account that has been designated as a Sophos Partner
- Create a brief post introducing yourself (& your company) on the Sophos Community Chat forum (and on your local Partner group)
- Don't forget to fill out your Community profile with relevant links and contact information!
Leaderboard Recognition & Rewards - Sophos Partners
**Sophos Partner Community Awards Starting in 2021**
Note: For more info on how points are accumulated on the Sophos Community, please check out the main Member Recognition page.
Rewards are broken down as follows:
At the Sophos Community sitewide level, there will be an annual and quarterly award to each of the top 3 Sophos Partner contributors.
Top Partners of the Quarter
Top Partners of the Year
- Sophos Community VIP badge displayed for the next calendar year
Note: Along with the recognition provided by this badge, users are also granted access to an exclusive Sophos Community user-strategy group