We hope your 2023 is off to a great start! As we enter a new month, here are some of the things we released in January.
Make sure to keep yourself up to date on these latest announcements:
- Release Notes & News: Sophos Phish Threat is now available in India region
- Release Notes & News: UTM Up2date 9.714 released
We have a handful of newly published Recommended Read articles from Sophos Staff members. Check them out if you haven’t already:
- Sophos Endpoint: Simplified Tamper Protection Recovery for Non-Technical Users (Windows Endpoint)
- Sophos Firewall: How to troubleshoot dropped packets
- Sophos Email: How to read email headers, how to submit a sample and information to provide to support
- Sophos Firewall: How to Configure QoS and understanding the conceptual difference between the shared and individual
- [QueryCorner][January2023] Live Discover - Network: Processes with an open network connection
We’ve also got exciting news for you! We’re launching our “Woman in Tech” series this year. To kick it off, we’re hosting our first-ever AMA series on Reddit for the year, featuring Sophos very own Stephanie Luangraj. If you’re interested in joining, read more here.
Meanwhile, we’re encouraging our Sophos Partners to join us “Let's Get Social: MDR Social Media Contest.” Get a chance to win awesome prizes. Check this blog to learn the full mechanics.
We’re also giving a shoutout to Tom Foucha, Sophos Contributor and Senior Director for the Product Management MSG Group, and Josef Bergmann, one of our Sophos Partners! Get to know them more by reading these blogs:
And lastly, we’re happy to announce the Sophos Community Top Contributors for 2022. We recognize and appreciate all your invaluable contributions to our community. Congratulations!