This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

OTP OWA/ECP Logoff: Alert "To logoff, please close every Browserwindow"

Hello,

i use OTP (Basic Auth) with OWA/ECP and it works very well - but there is one problem.

When i want to logoff the OWA or ECP, i get the Error (Translatet by me, it is in German):

Logoff, to logoff please close every Browserwindow.

Is it possible that i use the logoff function? Or is not usable in this constelation?

Thanks a lot for your help :).

Screenshot:

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Peter,

What is the context of this message?  Does it come from OWA or the browser?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

thanks for your answer, i think it comes from OWA - it's in the Webdesign of the Page and not an Dialogbox.

Do you have an Idea?!?

Thanks a lot for your help.

• Interesting, Peter...  If it's from OWA and you just close the other windows opened in OWA instead of all browser windows, can you then log off?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Thanks for your fast help Bob.

This is the problem, there is no other Windows or Browser or Element opened.

I close every Browser > open Chrome (Edge and Firefox the same Problem!) > open https://remote.leibling.de > open username + password + pin > it opened my OWA Site > i cklick directly on logoff (no opening other elements) > all the time the same error.

When i use the original template from sophos utm i get the same error.

If i disable the OTP, OWA works perfect and i get not the error.

• Thanks for your fast help Bob.

This is the problem, there is no other Windows or Browser or Element opened.

I close every Browser > open Chrome (Edge and Firefox the same Problem!) > open https://remote.leibling.de > open username + password + pin > it opened my OWA Site > i cklick directly on logoff (no opening other elements) > all the time the same error.

When i use the original template from sophos utm i get the same error.

If i disable the OTP, OWA works perfect and i get not the error.

Children