This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web Filter profile not being applied or working.

I have a Proxy that serves two segments one open section of our infrastructure and a restricted part.

The restricted subnets only have’s backend server, so we are uncertain when the profile stopped functioning properly.

When we turn off the restricted profile all internet traffic is stopped so we know that the defined networks are correct.

We have blocked alle catagory and have defined a whitelist with 10 domains, but nothing is being stopped.

When changing Default Content filter action to stop nudity and chose to apply on all filters browsing to sites like playboy.com.

Playboy.com is stop’s for servers in the Global allowed networks but not for the servers defined in the secondary profile that is only supposed to allow whitelist domains.

Any idea what could be wrong?

I have two vm running 9.716-2.

Last reboot was 27/09/23 10:21 cet

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Thanks for the suggestion but I have a block rule that doesn't block anything.

Their is another default filter that allows everything but the subnet that's only supposted to allow whitelisted sites is not inncluded Global Allowed Networks list.

We are uncertant when the rules stopped functioning as intended. 

When Disabling restricted profile the defined subnet is not able to brownse internet but ones enabling thay are even if all sites should be blocked by the rule. 

Children