This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN: Client to Client communication

Dear everybody,

I have currently implemented an SSL Client VPN which works perfectly fine for my routed networks (tunnel).

I am wondering how it is possible to have the VPN IP Pool ( 10.242.2.x ) routed through the tunnel as I want to have the possibility to communicate whith each connected VPN client vice versa.

Once I add the VPN IP Pool to the Local Network group my client starts not being able to connect to the astaro gateway anymore.

Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks in advance.

Lars

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I've thought a bit more about this, and would be interested to know if the following NAT "trick" works:

VPN Pool (SSL) -> Any -> VPN Pool (SSL) : SNAT from Internal (Address) {leave 'Source service' blank!}

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I've thought a bit more about this, and would be interested to know if the following NAT "trick" works:

VPN Pool (SSL) -> Any -> VPN Pool (SSL) : SNAT from Internal (Address) {leave 'Source service' blank!}

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children

Cheers - Bob

I'll try this this evening, bu the SNAT rule looks nasty to my eyes ;-)

I'm not neccessarily bound to SSL VPN, is Client 2 Client Communication possible using one of the other Remote Access VPN options Astaro is offering (L2TP, IPSec) ?

kind regards

jan
  • Hi,

I've thought a bit more about this, and would be interested to know if the following NAT "trick" works:

Cheers - Bob

Hi,

does not work. :-(

kind regards

jan