RED50 Offline after internet outage

Hi all,

we are using a RED50 in our branch office and a XG135 in the main office. So far without any problems at all.

This week we had an internet outage in the branch office for a few hours. When the connection had been restored, I had to authorize the RED50 in the firewall and everything was OK again afterwards. Then another internet outage happened again shortly after, but this time when the connection came back, the RED connection back to the XG135 doesn't work anymore. In the XG135, the RED50 shows up as enabled but this time it doesn't show up as de-authorized. It just shows up as offline.

I have power cycled the RED50, the modem from the ISP and the router in the branch office. Also restarted the XG135 in the main office, but no success.

The RED is going through it's normal startup cycle, booting up, network config, trying to connect to the UTM on WAN1, failing to connect and then shutting down to start all over again.

One more thing that seemed odd to me, was that I can ping the RED50's IP-Address from the main office...

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I check or do next?

Thanks everyone

Parents Reply Children
No Data