This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM Version 9.352-6 and 9.318-5 released (Do not install!!)

DO NOT INSTALL - THE UPDATES ARE FAULTY (Read this thread through!)

News

· Security Update
Remarks

· System will be rebooted
Bugfixes

36115 WebAdmin reflective XSS Vulnerability
36126 OpenSSL security update 1.0.1q

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • , Can you guys tell us the version number you are using 9.35x or 9.31x? Also, did you try an aditional reboot after the update just to make sure everything synced up properly? (not that it should matter and is still a bug nonetheless)

Thanks.

• My version is 9.352-6 I did try one more reboot after the initial reboot on install. When clicking on the Flow Monitor it is not displaying anything as well. You just get the errors in the background. The errors will keep popping up while clicking on different menus on the UTM page until you log out and log back in.
  • Concurrent Connections window on the Dashboard no longer working, just shows a non-existent image location.  (9.352-6)

When I brought my Webadmin page up the first time as well, there was some POST error I couldn't read fast enough. Before logging in, it was something about 'tamper on back end'. I will try to find it perhaps in a log file.  I could have read it wrong, but I haven't found anything at all in any logs yet.  I will have to look tomorrow when I get more time.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)