This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Help updating, not working

I'm having major issues get my Astaro/Sophos boxes to update.

I need to know how to do this manually as our company's main parameter firewall I think is blocking access to the outside world.
 I have boxes that are still running earlier versions of 7 but most are v8. I need to upgrade them all to 8.308 and eventually v9.

Can you assist me in configuring my boxes for manual updates.
 I tried to use the tgz.gpg files in up2date manual upload.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thanks Ill do that...

I just wanted to point out on some machines it says it uploaded the file but never shows under up2date and the other problem is the upload is done the same and they show under up2date but when I run it the update never runs even thought it says it is.

Im wondering if the updates have to be done in a certain order. I remember something about you cant update an ASG to V8 unless its 7.12. Something about a specific order.
  • Thanks Ill do that...

I just wanted to point out on some machines it says it uploaded the file but never shows under up2date and the other problem is the upload is done the same and they show under up2date but when I run it the update never runs even thought it says it is.

Im wondering if the updates have to be done in a certain order. I remember something about you cant update an ASG to V8 unless its 7.12. Something about a specific order.
Children
No Data