This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STAS start failed, message is "can not start service: STAS, fatal error: the operation completed successfully.

connection to utm test is ok, but can not get agent talk to collector, and my firewall is disabled. Please help.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

I hope STAS was installed with Administrator privilages. If STAS services are not getting started, reinstall it (with Admin rights) on the server. 

Agents talks to collector on port UDP 5566, please recheck if the communication on port 5566 is open.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi,

I hope STAS was installed with Administrator privilages. If STAS services are not getting started, reinstall it (with Admin rights) on the server. 

Agents talks to collector on port UDP 5566, please recheck if the communication on port 5566 is open.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data