This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Radius Authentication

Hi Guys!
i have a problem with Radius Authentication, when i configure the Authentication Server with Radius Back-end, the server test is pass but the users Authentication With NAS-Identifier PPTP isn't. my radius configuration is like a this link:  "www.sophos.com/.../115050.aspx "
the radius event viewer Reason log is "The connection request did not match any configured network policy." and the UTM Authentication log show me this reason: "the radius authentication Failed"
any Idea!
Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I'm not sure now about this PAP thing. 

I have a firewall with Radius configured as a backend to a W2012R2 NPS. I want to use it for SSL VPN. Users have to login to the User Portal for this to get the config. When logging-in to the User Portal and PAP is disabled on the NPS, the user is not logged in. "Invalid User or access denied by Policy". 

When in the same policy PAP  (unencrypted authentication !) is enable, the user is able to login. 

Am I correct that this is normal behaviour?
    Has this always been like this (or was it different with W2008? or did it work in older UTM versions without PAP) ?
  • I'm not sure now about this PAP thing. 

I have a firewall with Radius configured as a backend to a W2012R2 NPS. I want to use it for SSL VPN. Users have to login to the User Portal for this to get the config. When logging-in to the User Portal and PAP is disabled on the NPS, the user is not logged in. "Invalid User or access denied by Policy". 

When in the same policy PAP  (unencrypted authentication !) is enable, the user is able to login. 

Am I correct that this is normal behaviour?
    Has this always been like this (or was it different with W2008? or did it work in older UTM versions without PAP) ?
Children
No Data