This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Radius Authentication

Hi Guys!
i have a problem with Radius Authentication, when i configure the Authentication Server with Radius Back-end, the server test is pass but the users Authentication With NAS-Identifier PPTP isn't. my radius configuration is like a this link:  "www.sophos.com/.../115050.aspx "
the radius event viewer Reason log is "The connection request did not match any configured network policy." and the UTM Authentication log show me this reason: "the radius authentication Failed"
any Idea!
Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I have working pptp/RADIUS (Windows 2008R2) configuration where UTM test pass if you don't specify NAT identifier, but fails if I choose pptp. 

Just ignore it and try to connect from real client. I remember that advice from another forum thread, when I was building this configuration.
  • I have working pptp/RADIUS (Windows 2008R2) configuration where UTM test pass if you don't specify NAT identifier, but fails if I choose pptp. 

Just ignore it and try to connect from real client. I remember that advice from another forum thread, when I was building this configuration.
Children
No Data