We've just released SG UTM version 9.712. The release will be rolled out in phases:
- In phase 1 you can download the update package from our download server. Click the link and navigate to the folder UTM / v9 / up2date.
- Up2date package – 9.7.11 to 9.7.12 https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.711005-712013.tgz.gpg
- Md5sum is 4cd884567cd1384525d0d270bd54ef30: https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.711005-712013.tgz.gpg.md5
- During phase 2 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers in several stages.
- In phase 3 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers to all remaining installations.
- Maintenance release
- Security release
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- NUTM-13504 [WAF] Enforce usage of valid Let's Encrypt root CA
- NUTM-13496 [Basesystem] Openssl vulnerability. The UTM software is not vulnerable to this CVE. - CVE-2022-1292
- NUTM-13376 [Basesystem] DHCP Relay not working after upgrade to 9.704
- NUTM-13227 [Basesystem] uriparser vulnerabilities- Multiple CVEs
- NUTM-13215 [AWS] AWS Pay-As-You-Go license expires on C5/M5 instances
- NUTM-12872 [Basesystem] LibXML vulnerability - CVE-2021-3541
Link to Full Release Notes: Sophos Release Notes
Notice: An issue was discovered in the early stages of rollout that impacted SG UTM in Amazon Web Services on C5 or M5 instance types. Affected devices did not restart after updating to version 9.712. We published a new update (9.712-13) to address the issue and removed the original release package (9.712-12). This blog post was updated with the new release package details on September 19, 2022.