We've just released SG UTM version 9.709. As usual, the release will be rolled out in phases:
- In phase 1 you can download the update package from our download server. Click the link and navigate to the folder UTM / v9 / up2date.
- Up2date package - 9.708 to 9.709 : https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.708006-709003.tgz.gpg
- md5sum is d11a09401290cb1c9b475dfc22e82bc0 : https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.708006-709003.tgz.gpg.md5
- During phase 2 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers in several stages.
- In phase 3 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers to all remaining installations.
During the phased rollout of version 9.708 we discovered an issue that affected the SPX Mail Encryption user portal. We decided to put the rollout of version 9.708 on hold until we could publish a fix for that issue in 9.709. We will continue the rollout of 9.708 alongside 9.709 and we recommend that customers who have not already upgraded to 9.708 apply both upgrades together.
- Maintenance Release
- Security Release
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- NUTM-12868 [Email] It is not possible to permanently block an IP from the SMTP-Proxy if authentication is enabled
- NUTM-13008 [Email] Public DNS causing blocked connection with RBL
- NUTM-13193 [Email] SPX portal 404 NO SUCH USER after upgrading to 9.708
- NUTM-12791 [Wireless] Address the Frag Attack vulnerabilities for Local Wifi and connected AP devices (see this article for more details)
- NUTM-13263 [Wireless] Integrate updated AP firmware (v. 11.0.017) to address FragAttack issues
- NUTM-12971 [WAF] Update Apache Runtime Library (APR) to address CVE-2021-35940
- NUTM-12861 [WAF] Upgrade Apache to address CVE-2020-13950, CVE-2021-26690, CVE-2021-26691, CVE-2021-34798, CVE-2021-39275, CVE-2021-40438