Hello, we've setup 3 apx 530 access points and are having some issues with vlans and dns.
We have 2 ssid's setup.
One ssid is a guest network with no vlan.
The other ssid is setup to authenticate logins with a ms nps server. And we have several policies in place to assign users to their vlans depending upon who the user is.
The NPS server is setup properly and handling the login requests and assigning the users to their vlans.
The vlans are setup on a cisco WS-C3750X. We've confirmed that the issue is only with the wireless. Devices plugged into the ethernet ports on the switch do not have this issue.
We have a sophos xg firewall with static routes assigned to it. I've been in contact with Sophos support. They've ruled out the firewall as the issue.
Sophos access points are connected to the switch in question.
Users connect normally and are assigned their vlans. However as soon as they try to surf the web. They cannot resolve DNS. And ping times are horrible with some timeouts.
So I'm wondering if there is some specific setting needed on the switch or nps server to resolve the issue.