Hi Sophos Community,
We've updated Firewall Reporting in Central with a new Security Posture Assessment report. This is not so much a new report, as it is an interesting new way to use firewall reporting. The SPA report offers a customizable package of multiple reports, combined into a single package, making it easy to share a single report package to a manager that highlights firewall protection activity, and user behaviors. Users familiar with the Executive Report from UTM9 will appreciate the new SPA report available today, and more enhancements coming soon.
- Group reports into single package
- One report file to review or share
- Highlight firewall protection activities
- Reveal web and application activity risks
Inventory and Status
- New firewall inventory report
- Keep up with firewall status, HA events, license usage in one table
- Minimized branding (compared to SFOS on-box Executive, or SAR reports)
- New Sankey visualization for threat activity
- Limit to Top-X items (configurable, top 10, 25, 50, or 100 items)
Firewalls must be configured to use Central firewall reporting, and should have either an Xstream license bundle, or be assigned a CFR-Advanced license for the SPA report to be scheduled.