This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connectwise Automate Feedback & Questions.

Please use this space to create a new post for issues you are having if you do not see a post already created for your issue.  We will also welcome feature functionality feedback, enhancement requests, and general questions.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I just installed this plugin today and cannot get it to stay connected. I go into the settings for the plugin and put in my API key and secret and it actually does say "Connected" and in using Fiddler, it does get a successful response from the Sophos API and gives me a valid token with expire time. 

The problem seems to be related to the DB based on the response I got from the POST to the Automate endpoint when it is trying to INSERT into "plugin_sophos_central_pld_auth". The POST responds with a -9999 code. 

This is further shown when I click out of the settings window and go back into it, the key and secret have disappeared. So it looks like it is just not saving them.

I opened a ticket with ConnectWise and they said I would have to get with you guys. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• We are also having this problem with a new setup. We are hosted with Automate but also get the initial connected status which then on a refresh goes back to disconnected. 

We have raised a support ticket with Sophos, however, their initial answer was to send articles regarding the PSA sync which obviously has no relevance. 

• Hi Adam, 

Could you please also validate the API credentials are generated from the Partner account and the tenant accounts are not trials?

• It was generated from the Partner account yes. 

I have raised this with Sophos Support under reference 03586750 and it has been escalated to the GES team. 

It seems Sophos have released a feature that wasn't tested fully and its functioning. 

I will test the legacy integration until this is working. 

• Hi Adam, I wouldn't say that's an accurate statement at all.  We have nearly 200 additional partners using this integration without issue.  In this case we have need to get to the bottom of what is causing the issues with yours and a few others.  If it turns out to be an unforeseen bug and a use case we agree needs to be supported, we will certainly close the gap and release a fix for this particular issue.

• Hi Adam, I wouldn't say that's an accurate statement at all.  We have nearly 200 additional partners using this integration without issue.  In this case we have need to get to the bottom of what is causing the issues with yours and a few others.  If it turns out to be an unforeseen bug and a use case we agree needs to be supported, we will certainly close the gap and release a fix for this particular issue.

Children