As email continues as an ever-present foundation of business communication for ease of transmission, accessible nature, and quick means for recording messages, the need to preserve the content of messages is more important than ever. To support this endeavor, the enhancements in email message history provide a more detailed, transparent, and historic view. Among the most recent upgrades are:
- Search improvements – search by sender name, no exact match required
- Addition of “reason” filter
- Concise presentation of emails; one row per email with all recipients
- Summary of status of recipients
- SMTP logs from postfix (hover over to access)
Using email can greatly benefit businesses as it provides efficient and effective ways to transmit all kinds of electronic data. And now, it is easier to view and analyze details of your messages. View the following improvements below.
Overall format has been updated with static information on the left and dynamic information on the right, including full recipient view and search improvements.
Reason Filter added.
One message, multiple recipients shown including all SMTP and Header.
With multiple recipients, you can now view the status summary.
SMTP logs from postfix (hover over to access).