Dashboard suggestions regarding health check and search

Hi,

just a quick and dirty mockup of some things I think would make sense:

I feel like these would be great QoL improvements.

Regards,

~ Ben

Parents
  • Thank you for the feedback.  Are there specific search functionalities you would like to see to help optimize the results? I.E. A specific device or policy?  

• Thank you for seeking further insights.

To illustrate how the search functionality could be enhanced, consider the following scenarios:

1. Device Search:

• User inputs a device name.
      • Upon selection, the system navigates directly to the device's dedicated page.

2. User Search:

• Inputting a username yields the corresponding profile.
      • Selecting the profile leads to the user's detailed page.

3. Policy Search:

• Entering the policy name directs the user straight to that specific policy.

4. Settings Search:

• For instance, typing "Global exclusions" should present relevant results.
      • A click would then guide the user directly to the appropriate menu option.

Importantly, the search functionality should incorporate fuzzy searching. This ensures that even when searching for substrings or making minor typographical errors, the system remains forgiving and efficient. Additionally, there are certainly more areas from which this search functionality could pull data, broadening its utility and effectiveness.

• Thank you for the detailed suggestions!  I will be sharing this with our team for future feature enhancement considerations.  

• Hello Eli,

While I don't want to take over a thread for different suggestions, I thought of a suggestion that was along the same lines as these mentioned in this thread, so I was wondering what the chances were of adding another column to the Sub-Estates view for each Sub-Estate health score. 

This would make it more convenient to look at all my sub-estates at a glance and know each health score without having to launch the individual sub-estate.  Perhaps, it could be included after the Managing column:

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Jorge

• Hello Eli,

While I don't want to take over a thread for different suggestions, I thought of a suggestion that was along the same lines as these mentioned in this thread, so I was wondering what the chances were of adding another column to the Sub-Estates view for each Sub-Estate health score. 

This would make it more convenient to look at all my sub-estates at a glance and know each health score without having to launch the individual sub-estate.  Perhaps, it could be included after the Managing column:

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Jorge

Children