Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

Recent download of Sandboxie missing older facilities.

I've had to reinstall Windows 10.  I find that Sandboxie doesn't have any user interface, it just opens a protected browser.

The interface gave the user the opportunity to empty the contents and do one or two other things (which I have forgotten).   

Are they still there, but hidden? 

Parents
  • The yellow icon to open Sandboxie-Control is still there, as it was always before. Here i can delete the contents of a sandbox and interact with the program. Probably you de-selected "When windows starts" in the menu "Windows shell integration", so it isn't shown after windows restart.

You can always open Sandboxie-Control window by selecting "Sandboxie Control" from within the windows Start menu - this executes the follwing command to open it:

"C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieCtrl.exe" /open

• The yellow icon to open Sandboxie-Control is still there, as it was always before. Here i can delete the contents of a sandbox and interact with the program. Probably you de-selected "When windows starts" in the menu "Windows shell integration", so it isn't shown after windows restart.

You can always open Sandboxie-Control window by selecting "Sandboxie Control" from within the windows Start menu - this executes the follwing command to open it:

"C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieCtrl.exe" /open

Children
No Data