Can not start any program with sandboxie

Hi all !

Can not start any program. Sandboxie sais can not open file , it is not found or the name has been mistyped, no matter if the executable is inside or outside the sandboxie workdir. I gave all permissions for all programs (*) but it keeps not working. My installation is new, the latest 64bit version, but not even chrome starts. On every YT video ppl just right click and run and it works for them, but its not a piece of cake in here. Does anybody have the same problem? Thanks for the response!

win10 64bit ver 1809

Parents Reply
  • I deleted my config, pasted yours. I edited the container folder to mine, which only differs from c:\ -> d:\  and overwritten the usernames to mine.

Result is that chrome did not start, it sais werfault.exe can not run. I granted access, then 

SBIE2205 A szolgáltatás nem lett alkalmazva: Win32Init.5 (0000000000000000)
    SBIE2205 A szolgáltatás nem lett alkalmazva: GdiInit.00000000C0000017

which makes "service not applied" for those two.

After this I can not reply here because chrome does not start :D so I saved the config to an other file , then wiped out all to be able to run chrome outside sandboxie.  Do you have any idea?

I tried to start chrome with NOD32 switched off, but the result is the same. 

Children