This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intercept X 2.0.2 Performance Issue

Have any one notice performance issue with Sophos Intercept X -2.0.2

I did a test with my Lenovo T470 , 8 GB RAM , SSD -

1. Without Sophos Install the Boot Time is 8 Sec, Skype for Business Auto lunch and log in 29 Sec
  2. With Sophos Install the Boot Time is 29 Sec, Skype for Business Auto lunch and log in 1 min 10 Sec
  3. With Sophos Install without Intercept X the Boot Time is 9 Sec, Skype for Business Auto lunch and log in 40 Sec

We are also noticing I.E crashes in Win 10 OS. I saw another discussion on IE and intercept X in this forum.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I have also the same problem on DELL Lattitude 3540 (6GB RAM, SSD hybrid disc)

EVERYTHING is SOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOW (boot - 5 sec versus 37 sec, login 4 sec versus 2 minutes)

IE11 , word and excel crashed randomly.

After uninstalling Antivirus (left InterceptX only) - all work O.K. Intall Antivirus back - Slooooooooooooooow.

We have more then 100 PC and Notebboks - only this hardware have problem

• Hi Sam Sarcar,

Can you please verify following details:

1. Are we seeing it on any unsupported Platforms?
    2. Is the issue seen after the new installation or with the existing client?
    3. Check the CPU usage details and also confirm if it is seen during a Scheduled scan or On-demand scan?

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.